Request for Jesters Penya Strike Improvement

Talk about general PvP topics here.

Request for Jesters Penya Strike Improvement

Postby tendonomazo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:12 am

We would like to request an improvement for the Penya Strike for jesters.
From this formula (STR * (20-35)) + (Base ATK * 2.13(amount of penya in invetory) x PVP% = Penya Strike Damage (if i am correct)
to something higher that would satisfy my fellow harlequin with Penya strike build in the PVP.

To be honest, I spent so much time and effort and probably not just me to try to perfect and improve our harlequins Penya strike which I have attained. But its just worthless in PVP cause most players do have 40m+ hit points and we are only able to generate 23million plus Penya strike.

Jesters Penya strike should be something that should be feared off, not to be laugh about. :FailFish: :Keepo:

:deIlluminati: GABEN GOD, PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYER! :deIlluminati: :TriHard:
tendonomazo
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Re: Request for Jesters Penya Strike Improvement

Postby Jurij » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 am

Why don't you just switch to forcemaster class if you would like to one hit everyone in their hp swap :FailFish:

The hop yoyo had already been buffed up.
The str base formula had already been buffed up.

Current harlequin damage goes up to 26-27m if i am not mistaken, which will obliterate even some of hp swaps and pretty much all hybrid builds. Combine it with DI, and pande damage, low cooldown and you will kill players on their hp gear. Or simply hop then swap to meele gear to finish off.
Jurij
Level 49: Captain Naga
Progress to next level:
70%

Postby kyra » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Jurij » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 am wrote:Why don't you just switch to forcemaster class if you would like to one hit everyone in their hp swap :FailFish:

Current harlequin damage goes up to 26-27m if i am not mistaken, which will obliterate even some of hp swaps and pretty much all hybrid builds. Combine it with DI, and pande damage, low cooldown and you will kill players on their hp gear. Or simply hop then swap to meele gear to finish off.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: yes its been already buff. I saw someone HOP me with 26m and hits with 30m crit on my temp. Harle is op class tbh :FrankerZ:
kyra
Level 4: Small Mushpang
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Ryz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Idk why Harlequin classes are so underrated. I even hit around 32-35m using Harlequin on normal attack. I don't see why some DI classes with high block breaker + high damage and can also burst using HoP still needs a decent improvement at the time being. To be honest, 23-25m HoP is high enough as it is, given that most siegers on their top tier damage set won't be in any hp greater than that. Maybe try some unusual setup. That might work, who knows?

IGN: Ryz
Guild: Knights/iCe

"You have to be ODD to be number one."
Ryz
Level 67: Harpy
Progress to next level:
86.7%

Postby tendonomazo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 am

Jurij » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 am wrote:Why don't you just switch to forcemaster class if you would like to one hit everyone in their hp swap :FailFish:

Did I ask to improve hop to be a 1 hit skill like fm's? I only asked for improvements like raise its formula a little bit.

You can easily say that 26-27m Hop is high but tbh, I have max of 26m and is not enough in siege. So then tell me, what are we hop builders suppose to do with our current situation. xD :FailFish:
tendonomazo
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby tendonomazo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:53 am

kyra » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:47 pm wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: yes its been already buff. I saw someone HOP me with 26m and hits with 30m crit on my temp. Harle is op class tbh :FrankerZ:

hahaha easily hahahah, produces 26m to your temp and instantly deletes that harlequin hahaha. Only requesting for Hop improvements tbh. Its hop is not even close to something to be feared off inside pvp, if you know what I mean. :KappaPride:
tendonomazo
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby tendonomazo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:58 am

Ryz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:56 pm wrote:Idk why Harlequin classes are so underrated. I even hit around 32-35m using Harlequin on normal attack. I don't see why some DI classes with high block breaker + high damage and can also burst using HoP still needs a decent improvement at the time being. To be honest, 23-25m HoP is high enough as it is, given that most siegers on their top tier damage set won't be in any hp greater than that. Maybe try some unusual setup. That might work, who knows?

Im referring to jesters HOP that is underrated not the hitter build. I understand how high the normal attacks is, I'm just asking for Hop damage improvement. We have 4 Hop builders in my guild. We feel useless apparently :EleGiggle: . We just don't wanna feel wasted for building this high hop build. I have also full 7654 hop build, still shit. :NotLikeThis:
tendonomazo
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby Jurij » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:33 am

tendonomazo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am wrote:

Did I ask to improve hop to be a 1 hit skill like fm's? I only asked for improvements like raise its formula a little bit.

You can easily say that 26-27m Hop is high but tbh, I have max of 26m and is not enough in siege. So then tell me, what are we hop builders suppose to do with our current situation. xD :FailFish:

Shogun harlequin mvped on hybrid hop/pande build without having any meele swap.
His hybrid hop damage was "ONLY" 16mill, 10mill lower than yours, while his maximum hop was around 23m at the time before hop buffs, yet he managed to outscore everyone else.
Jurij
Level 49: Captain Naga
Progress to next level:
70%

Return to General PvP Discussion