Mentalist pvp guide

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

Mentalist pvp guide

Postby tuzki » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:06 pm

i don’t find any build for mentalist or any other jobs around here lol. Anyway, for a mentalist is it better to use LCW w/ CC cards and UC S on shield than using LCW and shield with UC S?
tuzki
Level 4: Small Mushpang
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Re: Mentalist pvp guide

Postby Ryz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:05 pm

tuzki » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:06 pm wrote:i don’t find any build for mentalist or any other jobs around here lol. Anyway, for a mentalist is it better to use LCW w/ CC cards and UC S on shield than using LCW and shield with UC S?

It's rarely or almost impossible to see PvP Builds being posted in forum. Builds on PvP are at most confidential than those on PvE so it's unlikely for you to see it here. The best thing about PvP is you have to know your part and the way you deal in every situation. Most people starting PvP goes hybrid probably because of budgetwise and/or it's easier to play without thinking of swapping from time to time. For mentas, I can't suggest one because I haven't played one. Best thing to do is to try both and see which one you needed the most. :SeemsGood:

IGN: Ryz
Guild: Knights/iCe

"You have to be ODD to be number one."
Ryz
Level 67: Harpy
Progress to next level:
86.7%

Postby Lofty » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:34 pm

Nobody can give you a correct answer for various reasons.
Maybe you could find some one to assist you, but you would need to show them all of your equipment.
And disclose what your playing strategy will be.
Then they would have a better idea which cards would be better suited to you.
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby FearIsTheMindKiller » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:02 pm

tuzki » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:06 pm wrote:i don’t find any build for mentalist or any other jobs around here lol. Anyway, for a mentalist is it better to use LCW w/ CC cards and UC S on shield than using LCW and shield with UC S?

caster cards do more damage but not much more and keep in mind PVP is mainly HP meaning you have a full hp set and you macro to a damage set to hit always use F12 you find ideas on the set in set effect. Theres no one true build.
life is what you make of it we all need an escape at times and this is place of many freedoms fly freely and openly no matter who or what you are. :Heart:
FearIsTheMindKiller
Level 41: Scorpicon
Progress to next level:
60%

Postby RideTooHell » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 pm

full sta hp all you can get is possible.

psykeeper bomb slot combo with satanstopcomeherskill
psykeeper stunbomb slotpermacombo
mentalistscreamcombo with getthenotnearmewall

reflect or fullintfulldmg
Kill on sight.
RideTooHell
Level 5: Mushpang
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Return to PvP Strategy