How to make a successful PvP Character

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

How to make a successful PvP Character

Postby Aldrinthegreat » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:04 am

This guide is long overdued since I was so busy lately. (Warning: You need time. And time is gold(Perins))

First, make sure that the character you are playing is the character that you will stick to in the long run. Consider playing the class you like the most and suits your play style. Why? Because you dont want to waste time and money. Building your charaacter is like building a home.

Second, What do you notice about top tiered players? Not the damage. Not the glow. But the HP :BloodTrail: . Yes hp will always be your friend. It will make you survive others far longer. Now how about my damage you say? You have to compromise having lower damage on having higher hp since survival is everything.

Third, 2 sets of gears. Nownyou should learn to switch on your gears depending on the situation. Having another arsenal that will do a different type of punch is always great. Say, have a full hp gear and a full wreck em down builds. That would make you invicible(most of the time)

Fourth, prems. Hell yeah! Prems are always your friend. Say, you and your foe have the same build. Same capabilities. In the end its the prems that will help you win the battle. So yea, always have a mighty prime or a humble grilled eel in your inventory.

Fifth, beads. Beads are like prems, yet they are cheaper and lasts longer. You have to find the perfect bead build for your character. Each one should compliment the gears you are wearing. Make up for the missing attribute.

Sixth, always know your enemy. Doing a bit of research will help you, since "knowing" is winning half of the battle. Fake afks on arena and spying on their conversations is always useful. You know what they are missing. And you take advantage.

Again this is all my opinion on making a good pvp character. Ill add more if I can.

Thanks for reading
-Al
Aldrinthegreat
Level 43: Basque
Progress to next level:
30%

Re: How to make a successful PvP Character

Postby Demian » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:06 am

Aldrinthegreat wrote:
Fourth, prems. Hell yeah! Prems are always your friend. Say, you and your foe have the same build. Same capabilities. In the end its the prems that will help you win the battle. So yea, always have a mighty prime or a humble grilled eel in your inventory.

Fifth, beads. Beads are like prems, yet they are cheaper and lasts longer. You have to find the perfect bead build for your character. Each one should compliment the gears you are wearing. Make up for the missing attribute.

Easy way out for the rich nabs :Kappa: :Kappa:

Good guide, specially on the HP part, most of the players build up full damage and can't tank an aibatt, It's the worse thing to do.
You're no hero
So don't act like it
And please don't treat me
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level:
6.7%

Postby N00B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Or just be me? Ez Pz :Trumpet: :Trumpet:
N00B
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Renies » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:17 pm

N00B wrote:Or just be me? Ez Pz :Trumpet: :Trumpet:

This is a guide for being good at pvp, sorry. :PogChamp:
Renies
Level 21: Captain Mia
Progress to next level:
83.3%

Postby N00B » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Renies wrote:
N00B wrote:Or just be me? Ez Pz :Trumpet: :Trumpet:

This is a guide for being good at pvp, sorry. :PogChamp:

Fight me irl fgt.
N00B
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Aldrinthegreat » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Come on Ik. You know how sucky you are.
Aldrinthegreat
Level 43: Basque
Progress to next level:
30%

Postby Perfume » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:49 pm

A bunch of lies, everyone should know all you need is to have your name start by Khet.
Perfume
Level 34: Violet Magician
Progress to next level:
60%

Postby Demian » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Perfume wrote:A bunch of lies, everyone should know all you need is to have your name start by Khet.

It's not fun to be unkillable... Dont reveal the secrets...
You're no hero
So don't act like it
And please don't treat me
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level: