PVP Build for Slayer

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

Postby Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:00 pm wrote:
Nymphis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 am wrote:WTH Eros, what about Aldrin's slayer? Many guys can be much better than us sop, stop thinking only your guild got best players

I think so too. What's his IGN when he plays slayer? I think i saw him in Arena.
Its just that i don't see him in action. :(

I really want too. Because good slayers here in FFS are so rare.

Aldy mvp with slayer for almost 7 siege in raw xD. Jruji slayer is More Op. and all other slayers xD u just saw 1 OMG Just 1 that get in Top 10. did he mvp befor ?
"I cannot, if I am in the field of glory, be kept out of sight: wherever there is anything to be done, there Providence is sure to direct my steps.".
Seijuro
Helper GM
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Seijuro. I really thought you were a good player. When I was a newbie who knew nothing and just read here in forums about random topics. I was thinking. Seijuro must be a really good player. The way you talk, the way you say your words are really convincing. *sparkles in my eyes* but when i started playing siege, got some slight experience...

Meh.. Nevermind i said it.
Eros
Level 57: Steam Walker
Progress to next level:
80%

Postby Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:02 pm wrote:
Nymphis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:52 am wrote:WTH Eros, what about Aldrin's slayer? Many guys can be much better than us sop, stop thinking only your guild got best players

I think so too. What's his IGN when he plays slayer? I think i saw him in Arena.

Aldy mvp with slayer for almost 7 siege in raw xD. Jruji slayer is More Op. and all other slayers xD u just saw 1 OMG Just 1 that get in Top 10. did he mvp befor ?

i haven't that's why i put in my statement the time i have spent playing here. So, if i haven't seen anyone playing. Of course i won't name them. But apparently, at that timeline, I only saw one.

I'm not being biased to my guildmates because I respect everyone even in other guilds. Like Harry, he's good in FM, Moo also, Pipoy, AeiouX, Go, Negative, Budoukai, hiusndue, mathy, etc. who knows their shit.

Its just that your hate of Unstoppable guild is way on top.
Eros
Progress to next level:
80%

Postby Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 pm

Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:03 pm wrote:Seijuro. I really thought you were a good player. When I was a newbie who knew nothing and just read here in forums about random topics. I was thinking. Seijuro must be a really good player. The way you talk, the way you say your words are really convincing. *sparkles in my eyes* but when i started playing siege, got some slight experience...

Im hurt :( i never remember I said Im good. :( but at least I should hear this from a Good player not 4 months siege experiance excuse me if I said something hurt you. xD I mostly dont mean most my words I Just talk. :BloodTrail:
"I cannot, if I am in the field of glory, be kept out of sight: wherever there is anything to be done, there Providence is sure to direct my steps.".
Seijuro
Helper GM
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:08 pm wrote:
Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:02 pm wrote:

i haven't that's why i put in my statement the time i have spent playing here. So, if i haven't seen anyone playing. Of course i won't name them. But apparently, at that timeline, I only saw one.

I'm not being biased to my guildmates because I respect everyone even in other guilds. Like Harry, he's good in FM, Moo also, Pipoy, AeiouX, Go, Negative, Budoukai, hiusndue, mathy, etc. who knows their shit.

Its just that your hate of Unstoppable guild is way on top.

I hate Unsto ? damn I quit no more comment on this
Seijuro
Helper GM
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Nymphis » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:11 pm

And here is the drama again.....

IGN: Magnhild

Guild: Sacred

"I am The Valkyrie, Your Living Nightmare."
Nymphis
Level 75: Hoppre
Progress to next level:
80%

Postby Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 pm wrote:
Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:03 pm wrote:Seijuro. I really thought you were a good player. When I was a newbie who knew nothing and just read here in forums about random topics. I was thinking. Seijuro must be a really good player. The way you talk, the way you say your words are really convincing. *sparkles in my eyes* but when i started playing siege, got some slight experience...

Im hurt :( i never remember I said Im good. :( but at least I should hear this from a Good player not 4 months siege experiance excuse me if I said something hurt you. xD I mostly dont mean most my words I Just talk. :BloodTrail:

i know i'm inexperienced. I know my place. That's why I only say things that are right in front of me.

How can I say Aldy, Jurij, etc. Is a good slayer if I haven't seen them actually play?

You're missing the point of this thread anyways. Nevermind. I don't like dramas.
Eros
Progress to next level:
80%

Postby Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Eros » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:17 pm wrote:
Seijuro » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:08 pm wrote:

i know i'm inexperienced. I know my place. That's why I only say things that are right in front of me.

How can I say Aldy, Jurij, etc. Is a good slayer if I haven't seen them actually play?

You're missing the point of this thread anyways. Nevermind. I don't like dramas.

Yes How can you say they are Trash if you didnt see them ? tell me ?
Seijuro
Helper GM
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Stop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:50 pm

i only know some, "RedTian, Anatoly, Aldrin, Uno, Disconnect" only blades who got MVP's on GS
Stop
Level 32: Hobo
Progress to next level:
50%

Postby Stop » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:58 pm

"A cup full of coke cannot be filled with water." Asked Ussop to 1v1 PiperPerry, and make a big bet on it. GS is not about scoring bro, Tanks and life support is included. If we'll base it on score, then why did they used tank chars? Score wise, seraph is good, blade is just another class contradict other classes uses hit type. Each has their own role in GS..
Stop
Level 32: Hobo
Progress to next level:
50%

PreviousNext

Return to PvP Strategy