Page 5 of 5

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:20 am
by Erix
i was gonna build one just to prove slayer is still op but im not going pvp anymore slayer has never been out of the game people just dont look hard enough at equip options.

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 am
by Eros
Erix » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:20 pm wrote:i was gonna build one just to prove slayer is still op but im not going pvp anymore slayer has never been out of the game people just dont look hard enough at equip options.


Easy to say. Try it first.

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:16 am
by Harry
People keep sayin slayer is op, its easy to use and brag alot . Its only good for pve stuff and duel in arena xD

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:17 am
by Erix
okay mr im a crack shooter poses as a temp and uses a two handed sword

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:09 am
by Eros
Harry » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 am wrote:People keep sayin slayer is op, its easy to use and brag alot . Its only good for pve stuff and duel in arena xD


:BloodTrail:

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:04 am
by Jet
Eros » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:09 am wrote:
Harry » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 am wrote:People keep sayin slayer is op, its easy to use and brag alot . Its only good for pve stuff and duel in arena xD


:BloodTrail:

:BloodTrail:

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:09 pm
by Erix
Harry » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:16 am wrote:People keep sayin slayer is op, its easy to use and brag alot . Its only good for pve stuff and duel in arena xD


why so you can finish building yours or the fact assasins is pact full of slayers just to point it out theres been an update dont have a clue why this topic is still even open

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 pm
by Dennis
So far, it's been months that this thread was up. I have yet to wait for good suggestions for the SLAYER PVP Build. :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle:

Can somebody please suggest a good PVP build for blocker/hp type slayer.

Thanks.

Re: PVP Build for Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:13 am
by Erix
Dennis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 pm wrote:So far, it's been months that this thread was up. I have yet to wait for good suggestions for the SLAYER PVP Build. :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle:

Can somebody please suggest a good PVP build for blocker/hp type slayer.

Thanks.


people will not share builds its a common fact ive never tried block type slayer only damage type so im not much help here best bet it to f12 everything and try it out with out cards first to see if the build works. before buying cards and awakes you can scale almost anything from f12 and looking at sky high equip options and cards as well as pets.