Mastery Element ? Increase Attack ?

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

Mastery Element ? Increase Attack ?

Postby Tsuinzu » Wed May 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi everyone,

it seems to me that Mastery Elements isn't that usefull for an Arcanist as it sounds... Increase attack is way better ._.

Is it me or everyone think the same ?

(if not, why people are looking for Aeuk 2015 ? x'( )
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post...―The Night's Watch oath
Tsuinzu
Level 14: Captain Lawolf
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Re: Mastery Element ? Increase Attack ?

Postby Demian » Wed May 04, 2016 5:11 pm

I have been saying this for a lot of time:
If you're aiming for a PvP Damage Arcanist, you can get either 30% IA SkyHigh or 20 15 SkyHigh. It doesn't really matters since the damage difference won't be alot. (When I tested it, it was 20k per piece and can't even remember which one was better)

What benefits brings 20 15 set?

It has 2 real benefits for an arcanist

1) The magical soul leeching would help you get sustain on dungeons in which remas aren't allowed.
2) It can increase your magician (non-elemented) skills damage. Why would an arca want this? I personally use this on arena, when I need to kill a fast caster which has less than 2m hp, I would say that some of the magician skills are faster than elementor skills.

Note that 30% Element > 30% IA, but Sky High has 10% less, making it most likely the same for damage on elemented skills.
You're no hero
So don't act like it
And please don't treat me
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level:
6.7%

Postby Tsuinzu » Wed May 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Ow thanks a lot =)
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post...―The Night's Watch oath
Tsuinzu
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Lofty » Wed May 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Demian wrote:2) It can increase your magician (non-elemented) skills damage. Why would an arca want this? I personally use this on arena, when I need to kill a fast caster which has less than 2m hp, I would say that some of the magician skills are faster than elementor skills.

The only Magician skill that deals damage and isn't elemental is Mental Strike.
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Demian » Thu May 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Lofty wrote:
Demian wrote:2) It can increase your magician (non-elemented) skills damage. Why would an arca want this? I personally use this on arena, when I need to kill a fast caster which has less than 2m hp, I would say that some of the magician skills are faster than elementor skills.

The only Magician skill that deals damage and isn't elemental is Mental Strike.

Yup, I had forgotten the name, that's why I just said magician skill. And as I said, Mental Strike is one of the fastest casting skills. Next to Waterfall, or however it's called.
You're no hero
So don't act like it
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Progress to next level:
6.7%

Postby Tsuinzu » Fri May 06, 2016 11:57 am

Is it normal that if someone put their Shield/Suit ona certain element, i'll hit 1 ? normaly, elements are made to do resistance toward another element and a weakness for another, but not reducing all the dammage to 1...
Tsuinzu
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Demian » Fri May 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Tsuinzu wrote:Is it normal that if someone put their Shield/Suit ona certain element, i'll hit 1 ? normaly, elements are made to do resistance toward another element and a weakness for another, but not reducing all the dammage to 1...

This is only possible with an amount of ''Resist Element %'' + A counter elemented Suit/Shield related to the skill you used. Before Resist Element was nerfed, you could get around 70% Resist Element and make almost every elementors skills deal 1 damage to you.
You're no hero
So don't act like it
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Progress to next level:
6.7%

Postby ronyrony » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:21 am

i feel the same thing
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
ronyrony
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby lavinia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:04 am

IF U ARE A FOOL, BUY THE 2015 AURK SET IN A VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE AND STILL GETTING THE SAME EFFECT AS 30% IA IN PVP WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 5K VS 35K
AND I EVEN FOUND A BUYER IN SM WHO BUYS AURK 2015 SUIT FOR 80K WAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
lavinia
Level 48: Naga
Progress to next level:
40%

Postby Harry » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:24 am

Demian » Wed May 04, 2016 5:11 pm wrote:I have been saying this for a lot of time:
If you're aiming for a PvP Damage Arcanist, you can get either 30% IA SkyHigh or 20 15 SkyHigh. It doesn't really matters since the damage difference won't be alot. (When I tested it, it was 20k per piece and can't even remember which one was better)

What benefits brings 20 15 set?

It has 2 real benefits for an arcanist

1) The magical soul leeching would help you get sustain on dungeons in which remas aren't allowed.
2) It can increase your magician (non-elemented) skills damage. Why would an arca want this? I personally use this on arena, when I need to kill a fast caster which has less than 2m hp, I would say that some of the magician skills are faster than elementor skills.

Note that 30% Element > 30% IA, but Sky High has 10% less, making it most likely the same for damage on elemented skills.

there u go.. pro arcanist spotted :SeemsGood:

The only ones who should kill,
Are those who are prepared to be killed
Harry
Level 95: Gongury
Progress to next level:
35%

Return to PvP Strategy