The Future

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

Re: The Future

Postby Executioner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Thank you Reed. I have played every server I could find since flyff v6, many years and many servers, but your server has always been my favorite by far. It will be tough, I have been through many peaks and valleys here and it's always survived, I will sorely miss it. Million thanks for your passion to keep it going this long! Best wishes in wherever life takes you, and with whatever the wind may blow your way. Cheers!
Executioner
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Perfume » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 am

Well.. it's already been years since I stopped playing so I'm not up to date about what was up but still sad to see you having to shut the server down. Had a lot of fun playing there back then, and honestly I'm impressed you managed to keep it up that long without ever relying on pay2win bs.. but anyway let's cut it short I simply logged it to thank you for everything as well, best luck with whatever you'll be doing!

Farewell everyone, take care
Perfume
Level 34: Violet Magician
Progress to next level:
60%

Postby Deiji » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:15 am

This news honestly suck a lot. I do respect your decision for closing it. Perhaps you've got more reason to why you closed it now than what you wrote in here and I respect that. It is just sad because we were promised that this server will never have any kind of wipe nor will ever close but I guess promises are mean't to be broken. But anyways, that was such a wonderful journey you gave to all of us, Reed. Everything we experienced here, the ups and downs, the negatives and positives, we all enjoyed it while it lasted. Thank you so much for all those things you did for us to enjoy something in our lives. I guess, this is it. This is the end. I hope you and everyone else will have a good life ahead. : ' )
IGN: Deiji
Guild: Knights | Finest
Class: Seraph | Slayer | FM | Arcanist
Deiji
Level 42: Tombstone Bearer
Progress to next level:
40%

Postby Abigaill » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Wow ... just reading this now. I haven't played regularly in close to 2 years (since the last wipe) but I've lurked on the forums from time to time since.
Sorry to see the game go, I'll miss Reed, Lofty, N00B and Mad and the regular posters over the years.
Too bad this forum couldn't stay up in some fashion.

Bye everyone.
Image[/URL][/img]
Abigaill
Level 81: Captain Iren
Progress to next level:
90%

Postby JpMan11 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Thanks for all the memories everyone. Haven't played in a while, but still sad to see the server go. Best of luck to everyone o/
Thanks for all the years of enjoyment, and being my overall favorite private server. Rest well, FlyForSky. -2019
JpMan11
Level 12: Captain Doridoma
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby lerza22 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:06 pm

:BibleThump: Thank you Reed & everyone for everything, I really enjoyed this server. See ya guy's :Heart:
lerza22
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby Pumaaa » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:19 am

Bye Noobs
Love you BB :Heart: :Heart:
Pumaaa
Level 10: Demian
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby xChaoSx » Fri May 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Even i played a short time in this server i totally enjoyed it. Thank you very much for the happiness and good memories i made from this server.....
If in the future you have another server like this, im happy to be part of this again... 대단히 감사합니다. ( daedanhi gamsahabnida. )
xChaoSx
xDannAx
MaddieO
GODZ
i forgot my colo farmer
xChaoSx
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Previous

Return to PvP Strategy