Big HP and Damage How???

Have you cooked up a new PvP Strat? Are you looking for new Strats? Or do you want to talk about Strats in general? Then this is the section for you!

Big HP and Damage How???

Postby dayang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:14 am

[color=#80FF00]Well i noticed a couple of days ago that there were players in arena with big Hp and Damage, i strongly believe that there is something fishyy on this.
A Fm with big hp than can tank and reflects other Fm's asal like a knight. Demn! i hope reed will take some actions on it.
[/color]
dayang
Level 3: Captain Aibatt
Progress to next level:
50%

Re: Big HP and Damage How???

Postby Longdee » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:04 am

A big big true ! Many cheaters in game lately , makes people quit hope this issue will be resolve
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle:
Longdee
Level 17: Nyangnyang
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby dayang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:05 am

Longdee wrote:A big big true ! Many cheaters in game lately , makes people quit hope this issue will be resolve

take a look bro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dayang
Progress to next level:
50%

Postby Lofty » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 pm

I keep seeing people talking about "cheaters", but how can I know this is not just the result of the April Fool's Day effects?
Read the PATCH NOTES please.
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby dayang » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Lofty wrote:I keep seeing people talking about "cheaters", but how can I know this is not just the result of the April Fool's Day effects?

lol Lofty, its started when the april fools update was not yet released.
how can you explain a FM with that big asal damage and high HP and w/ reflect more urrrgghh than mentalist and templars.
dayang
Progress to next level:
50%

Postby Shiroe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 am

Lofty wrote:I keep seeing people talking about "cheaters", but how can I know this is not just the result of the April Fool's Day effects?

It's kinda :FailFish: if they intentionally put a bug in the game , because other players might take it a big deal :Riot: :Riot: :Riot: looooool
Shiroe
Level 20: Boss Bang
Progress to next level:
25%

Postby Reed10021 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 pm

It was the april fools patch. Some weird shit happened man. If you still see it happening now, then that's one thing. But if you don't see it happening anymore, then it was april fools.
Fly For Sky: March 2009 - January 2019.
Reed10021
Site Owner
Progress to next level:
100%

Return to PvP Strategy