Arena and Ranking Suggestion

When a suggestion is accepted but still being worked on, the topic is moved here.

Re: Arena and Ranking Suggestion

Postby Cyle » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:34 pm

It'll not become the source of game currency. It's just telling that it must have benefits to where it'll help at least. The rewards now are non-significant compared to the hardships of the players practicing and building. Some even sell their PVE just to go PVP and it doesn't provide support to live through. Could put some new currency like PVP coins and be exchangeable for PVP items like beads rocks and eggs and some other prems. Could also add some Items that are for PVP too.

Edit : And to Mathy, You are not participating FFA lately and it has gotten lively lately because of the Reset rankings. Adding a little bit of reward will push people to go PVP too. And the problem of teaming up is Surfacing ye. You can't avoid that since other guilds are teaming also. Personally, I don't team up with my guild if I see that the teams aren't as many or if my guild has many players inside. It's just a matter of talking to each Guild Lead and Prevent Teaming up, I'm Up with that.
Guild : Holy
IGNs : Cyle l Shaez l Rumina
Cyle
Level 51: Leyena
Progress to next level:
50%

Re: Arena and Ranking Suggestion

Postby Ryz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:09 am

Cyle » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:34 pm wrote:It'll not become the source of game currency. It's just telling that it must have benefits to where it'll help at least. The rewards now are non-significant compared to the hardships of the players practicing and building. Some even sell their PVE just to go PVP and it doesn't provide support to live through. Could put some new currency like PVP coins and be exchangeable for PVP items like beads rocks and eggs and some other prems. Could also add some Items that are for PVP too.

Edit : And to Mathy, You are not participating FFA lately and it has gotten lively lately because of the Reset rankings. Adding a little bit of reward will push people to go PVP too. And the problem of teaming up is Surfacing ye. You can't avoid that since other guilds are teaming also. Personally, I don't team up with my guild if I see that the teams aren't as many or if my guild has many players inside. It's just a matter of talking to each Guild Lead and Prevent Teaming up, I'm Up with that.

Yea better do it with PVP-related currency, but we had already Red Chips. Maybe adding new items in Red Chip Merchant will do the work. With regards with the HM rewards, I cannot possibly agree with HM prize ranging from 1k Happy Money and above. I do know Reedsama also knows the consequence(s) if such thing is to be implemented.

IGN: Ryz
Guild: Knights/iCe

"You have to be ODD to be number one."
Ryz
Level 67: Harpy
Progress to next level:
86.7%

Arena and Ranking Suggestion

Postby AlekcevPl » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 pm

I also agree these are excellent suggestion since many of us are activating new grid squares from our mobile radios
and putting parks on the air still I do really like the offline mode also
AlekcevPl
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Previous

Return to In-Progress Suggestions