Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 pm

TsuWinZu » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:19 pm wrote:Reed... can we have the new FLYFF Theme ? the golden one ? it's better than this one *-*

NO!
User avatar
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby TsuWinZu » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 pm wrote:
TsuWinZu » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:05 pm wrote:One more thing, The Father also drops Lv.185 sets, so... people might farm The Father instead of doing the duchess.

What's that spoiler ? a MORSE CODE ? xD



The Morse code says:

You can be me and I will be you.
You can live just like a star.
I'll take my sanity, you take the fame.
I'm under and over it all.


TsuWinZu » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:19 pm wrote:Reed... can we have the new FLYFF Theme ? the golden one ? it's better than this one *-*


As for this, reed can make it an option on the patcher if you want the new theme or the old one, that ways players dont whine about which one they want, but thats his choice if he wants to add that feature.



Thank you for the morse decoding, and Yes, make it an option... so Lofty can be alright too ._.
Mess with THE BEST, Die like THE REST.
Image
User avatar
TsuWinZu
Level 34: Violet Magician
Progress to next level:
0%
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:05 pm
Location: Earth

Re: Full Wipe

Postby anun » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Redo Website.
Make Use Of Normal Lusaka Weapons.
Tweak The Wilds & Other Dungeons To Become Useful.
this.server.txt = "cooldown has come guys. next is a breeze";
User avatar
anun
Level 8: Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
33.3%
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby xDxDxD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Firstly, thanks again for your devotion to us all, no matter how (insert all negative adjectives here) one/all of us may be at times.

Now the requests..

I'm not sure if there's a way to tell besides checking, but some servers do rewards for accounts created before (whatever date) or for accounts with characters at certain levels. Could give some bonus "Veteran" or "I survived 8/13/16"(or date of wipe) titles to accounts that had 180+ characters before the wipe. Account bound goodies too, maybe like a chance box with a limited time FWC set/Divine set (+0, +10, +15, +20) (chances for 1, 2, or 3 days) for leveling. Oh, and please add the missing fashion and pets that (I think) JellyBeans made a post about.
Image
Request fashion edits here!
User avatar
xDxDxD
Level 37: Manager Cardpuppet
Progress to next level:
30%
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 am
Location: Outside catching Pokémon

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:31 pm

xDxDxD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:24 pm wrote:Firstly, thanks again for your devotion to us all, no matter how (insert all negative adjectives here) one/all of us may be at times.

Now the requests..

I'm not sure if there's a way to tell besides checking, but some servers do rewards for accounts created before (whatever date) or for accounts with characters at certain levels. Could give some bonus "Veteran" or "I survived 8/13/16"(or date of wipe) titles to accounts that had 180+ characters before the wipe. Account bound goodies too, maybe like a chance box with a limited time FWC set/Divine set (+0, +10, +15, +20) (chances for 1, 2, or 3 days) for leveling. Oh, and please add the missing fashion and pets that (I think) JellyBeans made a post about.

And as if Reed didn't have enough to do......
Last edited by Lofty on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Reed10021 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:32 pm

xDxDxD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 pm wrote:Firstly, thanks again for your devotion to us all, no matter how (insert all negative adjectives here) one/all of us may be at times.

Now the requests..

I'm not sure if there's a way to tell besides checking, but some servers do rewards for accounts created before (whatever date) or for accounts with characters at certain levels. Could give some bonus "Veteran" or "I survived 8/13/16"(or date of wipe) titles to accounts that had 180+ characters before the wipe. Account bound goodies too, maybe like a chance box with a limited time FWC set/Divine set (+0, +10, +15, +20) (chances for 1, 2, or 3 days) for leveling.


That's a neat idea.
Fly For Sky: March 2009 - January 2019.
Reed10021
Site Owner
Progress to next level:
100%
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm

OK, so maybe 2-3 days then...?
User avatar
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Abigaill » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm wrote:
Abigaill » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm wrote:
Reed10021 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:01 pm wrote:
Monsters Lv. 130+ will be rebalanced and will generally be tougher.
3rd job skills will have level requirements that range from 130 to 185 or 190.


If the changes aren't set in stone .......
If the level 130 monsters will become more difficult, isn't that at or near the time for 3rd job promotionsinstead of closer to 185-190?

He said 130+, that means all monsters above 130 as well. But I am not clear about the rest of what you are saying.


I meant to say 130+ - what I am saying is if 130 is the threshhold for more difficult monsters, then the 3rd job change with the new skills should happen at or near the same time as opposed to witing until you get to 185.
I also realize Reed said from 130 to 185 ... I'm just suggesting the 3rd job be closer to 130 than 185 .....
Image[/URL][/img]
User avatar
Abigaill
Level 81: Captain Iren
Progress to next level:
85%
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 am
Location: Field of Dreams

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm

@Reed,

Since you're re-doing the sky high stats, could you also balance out the stats on equipment and weapons?

Right now, all the equips and weapons (bloody, ancient, vampire, etc) have decent stats, but the lusaka crystal stats are HUGE. So there isnt any kind of transition. We just go from like 20% to 350% lol.


Community Questions
- I feel we should suggest some changes while we can, since everyone starts new, so no one complains. Here are a few of mine that I would like to bring up to the community:

1. Skill Balancing - Are their any specific skills/classes you think should be tweaked? Which ones, and why? Detailed responses please. For example, I personally think Kruxia is broken, and most of you have read my thread and the math inside of it explaining why.

2. Consumables - How do you feel about consumables and the stats they give? Personally I feel the stats are overpowered, but that aside, am I the only one who actually prefers pvp to just be our equips, and not 50 consumables changing our stats? I feel that some Should stay like Eel and a Holy scroll. But is there a real need for all these consumables? I'd love to know your thoughts.


Donation suggestion
- We know the server needs financial help and stability. These are suggestions that would help the server out, and there isnt any negative consequences of them. Create a donation shop with these items:

1. Add donation only cloaks, wings, weapons, & buff pets. These would be statless and meant mainly for transmutation purposes. You can only get them from donating, and you will be able to sell & trade them to other players.

2. Add some transys. They are awesome to use and super fun. Everyone loves turning into something else. My only recommendation is to not allow them to pvp if in transy form for obvious reasons.
User avatar
Evalerian
Level 63: Garbagepider
Progress to next level:
46.7%
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Abigaill » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 pm wrote:
Lofty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm wrote:
Abigaill » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm wrote:
Reed10021 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:01 pm wrote:
Monsters Lv. 130+ will be rebalanced and will generally be tougher.
3rd job skills will have level requirements that range from 130 to 185 or 190.


If the changes aren't set in stone .......
If the level 130 monsters will become more difficult, isn't that at or near the time for 3rd job promotionsinstead of closer to 185-190?

He said 130+, that means all monsters above 130 as well. But I am not clear about the rest of what you are saying.


I meant to say 130+ - what I am saying is if 130 is the threshhold for more difficult monsters, then the 3rd job change with the new skills should happen at or near the same time as opposed to witing until you get to 185.
I also realize Reed said from 130 to 185 ... I'm just suggesting the 3rd job be closer to 130 than 185 .....

I thought he meant that the job change would be at 130, but the 4th job skills would be acquired at different lvls along the way to 185/190
User avatar
Lofty
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%
 
Posts: 1594
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests