Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Demian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:37 pm wrote:@Reed,

Community Questions
- I feel we should suggest some changes while we can, since everyone starts new, so no one complains. Here are a few of mine that I would like to bring up to the community:

1. Skill Balancing - Are their any specific skills/classes you think should be tweaked? Which ones, and why? Detailed responses please. For example, I personally think Kruxia is broken, and most of you have read my thread and the math inside of it explaining why.

2. Consumables - How do you feel about consumables and the stats they give? Personally I feel the stats are overpowered, but that aside, am I the only one who actually prefers pvp to just be our equips, and not 50 consumables changing our stats? I feel that some Should stay like Eel and a Holy scroll. But is there a real need for all these consumables? I'd love to know your thoughts.

[b]

1) Been discussed heavily already, Many people disagreed, I would accept a minor reflect nerf from Kruxia, not deleting the skill itself as you suggested.

2) Well, now there's nothing to complain about them considering everyone will be equal, though I like the idea of having primes, I hate them to be removed after death.

My new suggestion to this would be keeping primes, make them way more rare and to not be removed after death.
You're no hero
So don't act like it
And please don't treat me
Like I'm your sidekick
Cause I watch TV
I see how life is
And it's not easy
But still I'm right here
Screaming I'm good.
Demian
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level:
6.7%

Postby BlackAngel001 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Five Finger Death Punch...

Under and Over It...

lel...

we need the upgrade,....new everythin
BlackAngel001
Level 12: Captain Doridoma
Progress to next level:
75%

Postby Chibi » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm

God Bless you Reed your doing the right thing... We respect you for that even though alot of us may sometimes act like whiny children..

As for a event.. Why not implement those boxes that any mob dropped to have a change at rare items like how it was back in the old days? Not the Masquerpet ones but the other ones?
IGN: Dei 190 Maxxed Arcanist
BloodOath Guild

Chibi
Level 7: Small Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Dawn » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Demian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:42 pm wrote:

Community Questions
- I feel we should suggest some changes while we can, since everyone starts new, so no one complains. Here are a few of mine that I would like to bring up to the community:

1. Skill Balancing - Are their any specific skills/classes you think should be tweaked? Which ones, and why? Detailed responses please. For example, I personally think Kruxia is broken, and most of you have read my thread and the math inside of it explaining why.

2. Consumables - How do you feel about consumables and the stats they give? Personally I feel the stats are overpowered, but that aside, am I the only one who actually prefers pvp to just be our equips, and not 50 consumables changing our stats? I feel that some Should stay like Eel and a Holy scroll. But is there a real need for all these consumables? I'd love to know your thoughts.

[b]

1) Been discussed heavily already, Many people disagreed, I would accept a minor reflect nerf from Kruxia, not deleting the skill itself as you suggested.

2) Well, now there's nothing to complain about them considering everyone will be equal, though I like the idea of having primes, I hate them to be removed after death.

My new suggestion to this would be keeping primes, make them way more rare and to not be removed after death.

preach

+1
Dawn
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level:
20%

Postby Woozy » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Can we get like a set date for the start of the new server? I would love to take a day or two off and just play the hell out of the server for the first few days, when everyone starts over again.
Woozy
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby lenninpogi1111 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:12 pm

I got scammed yesterday so I'm in with full wipe
lenninpogi1111
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby Khryptos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:15 pm

GM awakes given back to the players <3? Need to gift something to someone xP
Khryptos
Level 32: Hobo
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby nicks03 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello. I just want to suggest if you want reed. Ahm the card S or SS it depends on you. Can you put it into huting cards. And can be hunted in dungeons like aminus catacombs or any dungeons. So that it will be useful and little bit harder. If you dont want its ok i just want to suggest. And please reply back i want to know your thoughts.
Last edited by nicks03 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicks03
Level 53: Tigar
Progress to next level:
30%

Postby Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Demian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:42 pm wrote:

Community Questions

[b]

I do question though, do we really need them? I feel like it causes an unbalance between players who have them and players who dont in siege. I kind of like the idea of players using their equips and thats all. When a jester has 22m hops but then uses like 15 consumables that give 50% attack, things get ugly lmao. I feel like its nicer when its simple.
Evalerian
Level 63: Garbagepider
Progress to next level:
46.7%

Postby nicks03 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello. I just want to suggest if you want reed. Ahm the card S or SS it depends on you. Can you put it into huting cards. And can be hunted in dungeons like aminus catacombs or any dungeons. So that it will be useful and little bit harder. If you dont want its ok i just want to suggest. And please reply back i want to know your thoughts. And last thing. About pk. Can you make some certain place that can be use the pk. And put some boss monsters in there so that people will come. Thankyou
nicks03
Level 53: Tigar
Progress to next level:
30%

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements