Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby patatasinpajamas » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:25 pm

I'm sticking around, thanks for choosing to keep the server on, boss man! *thumbs up
patatasinpajamas
Level 8: Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Captain » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Edit » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 am wrote:Suggestion - No more Gm Awakes from events, I'm sure there's other ways to give out unique rewards

+11111111111111

Also you can redo the ben weapons and 190 sets and make them ultimate for them to be the end-game equips.
Captain
Level 54: Zombiger
Progress to next level:
40%

Postby Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Dawn » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm wrote:if you claim u've wasted your life on a private server i question your life and a wipe that made you quit is the best thing that could happen to you lmao
Evalerian
Level 63: Garbagepider
Progress to next level:
46.7%

Postby lyricc » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I just wanna ask if the gm awakes somepeople have would still be with them even after the wipe?

I've seen acouple of them in arena preaching and boasting they would still have 'em even after the wipe.
lyricc
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 pm

lyricc » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:41 pm wrote:I just wanna ask if the gm awakes somepeople have would still be with them even after the wipe?

I've seen acouple of them in arena preaching and boasting they would still have 'em even after the wipe.

They will not
Evalerian
Progress to next level:
46.7%

Postby atup04 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Goodbye my precious perins and chars, im gon get drunk tonight because of this, hahahaha! Cheers! We still gotchu reed, you da boss! -Uchi
atup04
Level 9: Captain Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
25%

Postby Ecstatic » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 pm

I salute what you did, Reed. It takes so much courage to decide upon wiping the server or not. I love how much you care for the FlyForSky community and giving them the best gameplay experience that they won't find on any other servers.

For the suggestions, here are some things I suggest to be added/tweaked/removed from the game:

1.1 PvP Balancing - Remove all the OP beads and primes/prems from the server. Yes, I'm speaking about the rocks, stones, premium scrolls and HM primes. Only retain the beads you can buy from Ismerelda. Why? I believe that when balancing all classes and giving equal opportunties to new players, veteran players have some quite of an edge since they have a pretty good amount of these power-ups. I mean, a real professional player only need their equips, skills and strategies in building their items, not those power-ups. I assure you that you'll see new faces in PvP once this happens. Some new players are very hesitant to join the guild siege since they think that they'll lose anyway since they don't have the resources (primes, prems and beads) to go against us. Guild siege should be for everyone.

1.2. .... Or make all the rocks huntable like there's a certain dungeon that only drops the primes, prems, rocks and beads that can be used for the guild sieges. Make this an easy one so that more people will enjoy the essence of hunting and all.

1.3. .... Or make one box that contains all the primes, prems, beads and all power-ups that everyone can use and call it like a "guild siege power-up pack" or something that can be bought through a donate shop. A dollar won't be bad per week, isn't it? Pretty sure many people would buy this and at the same time, helping the server get more funds and leads to more server improvements.

2. Transmutations - I am a big fan of item transmutations! I live for this. Dressing up and making your characters look good gives you a fulfilling excitement that makes the game much more fun to play. So, is it possible to add more transmute items especially for the shield and the weapons? I'm not gonna be comparing or anything but try checking out the customized weapons in Pride Flyff, it's A+++++ for me. I really hope customized weapons like those can be added to the server and a few more fashion choices. Lastly for the transmutes, please add an invisible mask to the Perin Shop. I believe we don't have one in the server.

Minor requests:
- Change level 50 guild color to dark blue and level 60 guild color to red. I just think that red looks stronger compared to dark blue :Keepo:
- Lessen CD of Kruxia, Army of One and other buffs for Templar since they are unusable when you're on guild siege because you can't buff them on the given time before you are respawned

The first few months may be hard for us but we will fucking bounce back. We always did. Me, along with my friends from the Tempest guild, you have our full support. Good luck and God bless, Fly For Sky! Love live.
Ecstatic
Level 16: Cute Nyangnyang
Progress to next level:
25%

Postby Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Ecstatic » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:44 pm wrote:I salute what you did, Reed. It takes so much courage to decide upon wiping the server or not. I love how much you care for the FlyForSky community and giving them the best gameplay experience that they won't find on any other servers.

For the suggestions, here are some things I suggest to be added/tweaked/removed from the game:

1.1 PvP Balancing - Remove all the OP beads and primes/prems from the server. Yes, I'm speaking about the rocks, stones, premium scrolls and HM primes. Only retain the beads you can buy from Ismerelda. Why? I believe that when balancing all classes and giving equal opportunties to new players, veteran players have some quite of an edge since they have a pretty good amount of these power-ups. I mean, a real professional player only need their equips, skills and strategies in building their items, not those power-ups. I assure you that you'll see new faces in PvP once this happens. Some new players are very hesitant to join the guild siege since they think that they'll lose anyway since they don't have the resources (primes, prems and beads) to go against us. Guild siege should be for everyone.

1.2. .... Or make all the rocks huntable like there's a certain dungeon that only drops the primes, prems, rocks and beads that can be used for the guild sieges. Make this an easy one so that more people will enjoy the essence of hunting and all.

1.3. .... Or make one box that contains all the primes, prems, beads and all power-ups that everyone can use and call it like a "guild siege power-up pack" or something that can be bought through a donate shop. A dollar won't be bad per week, isn't it? Pretty sure many people would buy this and at the same time, helping the server get more funds and leads to more server improvements.

2. Transmutations - I am a big fan of item transmutations! I live for this. Dressing up and making your characters look good gives you a fulfilling excitement that makes the game much more fun to play. So, is it possible to add more transmute items especially for the shield and the weapons? I'm not gonna be comparing or anything but try checking out the customized weapons in Pride Flyff, it's A+++++ for me. I really hope customized weapons like those can be added to the server and a few more fashion choices. Lastly for the transmutes, please add an invisible mask to the Perin Shop. I believe we don't have one in the server.

Minor requests:
- Change level 50 guild color to dark blue and level 60 guild color to red. I just think that red looks stronger compared to dark blue :Keepo:
- Lessen CD of Kruxia, Army of One and other buffs for Templar since they are unusable when you're on guild siege because you can't buff them on the given time before you are respawned

The first few months may be hard for us but we will fucking bounce back. We always did. Me, along with my friends from the Tempest guild, you have our full support. Good luck and God bless, Fly For Sky! Love live.

You and I said the same exact suggestion about the op prems, beads etc. It heavily unbalances the game. When we balance classes, we balance them according to their best standards with equips. So for example, if a jester with perfect attack equips hits a 23m hop. We as a community can agree on whether thats too high or too low and tweak accordingly. But when you add 50 consumables, prems, op beads, etc to the mix, its too hard to actually understand and calculate the balancing of a class because theres too many variables.

I really do feel the consumables should just be the basics like holy scrolls, and eels. Once you start adding 50% hp 50% attack etc stats on everything, things get ugly. These consumables also make siege more unfair because players who dont have them all will be at a disadvantage and they wont participate.

The same issue is with the awakenings. We dont need 93% stats on every damn piece of equipment. The reason why all these op stats are so bad is because classes that are meant to be gated by certain stats, arent gated by them. Every class has over 100% of everything, whether it be speed, DCT, Critical Chance, etc.

This is our only chance as a server to undo all the op stats on everything. We dont need weapons, armor, jewelry, beads, consumables etc with multiple 350% stats on them. In a game like flyff, smaller numbers are A LOT better. It's also so annoying to have soooo many consumables, and having to spam them all in siege and make sure they are all active, etc. It's just such a hassle, and there's no point.

We dont NEED all this op stuff. Players should be determined by their combination of equips, not by how many consumables you're stacking. Let's please go back to the basics Reed.
Evalerian
Progress to next level:
46.7%

Postby NillaHunnye » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 am

Dawn » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:16 pm wrote:if you claim u've wasted your life on a private server i question your life and a wipe that made you quit is the best thing that could happen to you lmao

I do believe I said "After a couple of years playing this off and on" so like.. I have not just been on this game for the majority of my life.
NillaHunnye
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby rocksays » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 am

Well, this is disappointing. I just hope that, reed is right about how he has fixed it so that no one could dupe anymore or made it hard enough. Will hate to see this day repeating once again. Anyways, I quit. Gl to those who still decides to stay.
rocksays
Level 5: Mushpang
Progress to next level:
33.3%

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements