Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby LackyMe » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:53 am

GoodLuck to all flyfers, I'm a flyff lovers and i Can't wait to start it all over again .... Best wishes to the Admin/GM's and all staffs of FFS, more power !!!!
LackyMe
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby N00B » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 am

When a server wipe happens everything gets re-set to 0. This includes all GM awakes players may previously of had, I can assure you no players will receive any GM awakes.
N00B
Head Game Manager
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby Captain » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:29 am

N00B » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:21 pm wrote:When a server wipe happens everything gets re-set to 0. This includes all GM awakes players may previously of had, I can assure you no players will receive any GM awakes.

No GM awakes
No OP beads/primes/eggs/scrolls etc. Any items that can greatly boost a characters HP & attack by using consumables.

Just let Eel, Upcut stones and NPC beads do the work. It would create balance that everyone is looking for.

Remove augment scrolls. By doing this RHISIS sets/baruna items would have value and won't be overpowered by ultimate items.
Remove Negative stats on ben weapons and redo its stats. Even if you remove its negative stats it's still trash for me if it would give a lower hp than using lusaka weapons. Rhisis sets and Ben weapons are supposed to be the end-game items to be used, apparently lusaka and caleus sets are by far much better.

Lastly can I have a bat or something that can be used to hit Aldrin and his minions? Please? :BibleThump:
Captain
Level 54: Zombiger
Progress to next level:
40%

Postby Kumi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 am

Evalerian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:34 pm
Let's please go back to the basics Reed.

Op primes and beads makes the item rarity useless . Please remove or rebalance :(
Kumi
Level 4: Small Mushpang
Progress to next level:
66.7%

Postby galitnabird » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:09 am

Goodbye FFS, i'm out! I don't have the time to farm like before. Thanks for the great memories!

Reed, i wish you good luck on this new chapter of FFS. Just be careful who you trust next time.

To Aldrin and his minions, get a life. :SeemsGood:

:BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail:
galitnabird
Level 9: Captain Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
75%

Postby Seijuro » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:43 am

:BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump: :BibleThump:
"I cannot, if I am in the field of glory, be kept out of sight: wherever there is anything to be done, there Providence is sure to direct my steps.".
Seijuro
Helper GM
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby yamaha222 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:46 am

galitnabird » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:09 pm wrote:Goodbye FFS, i'm out! I don't have the time to farm like before. Thanks for the great memories!

Reed, i wish you good luck on this new chapter of FFS. Just be careful who you trust next time.

To Aldrin and his minions, get a life. :SeemsGood:

:BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail:

+1 XD

Aldrin and hes minions LMAO

good luck everyone ! , reed make lots of events such as drop / exp / rewards , lvling gifts etc so ppl can join your new server i really hope you the best ^^
dont forget aldrin and hes minions hahahah

as for me i am done here maybe some day ill come back and find out another wipe issue lol

i wish i can find the topic 6 month 's ago when i told reed about this dupe issue and he said NO WAY. and then he gave me to be a Helper GM for few hours to " check " the dupe issue HAHAHA
man he was fucking trolling on me gosh @[email protected]
reed you always knew about this fucking dupe issue. i cant give a trust on you agian

/cheers everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :BloodTrail: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle: :EleGiggle:
yamaha222
Level 35: Totemia
Progress to next level:
30%

Postby Lynx » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am

I made a few suggestion on the other thread you posted about the wipe, but I forgot some of them...

Event
I thought perhaps an event to encourage to boost players into playing the game, also some extra excitement to start off with after the wipe.
I think some of my ideas were... quite close to 'unlikely' to 'impossible' suggestions.
- Box Event
- Play Reward Event
- Leveling up Event
- Top 100 Rank Event (I thought maybe the top 100 to get max level could be put on a ranking board on the website, with a reward of some kind?)
- Start up journey Event (all new characters can start up with an event box of some kind? that's soul linked)

My other suggestion, which is rather insane... but there's a game (forgot the name? Lost Towers MU? Can't remember...) where you can reset your level. In some games you have to pay with money in-game or real money. Maybe at level 190 you have to reset to 1 or 130 (think it'll be fun if it was level 1 haa), in order to get to max level. Pretty crazy idea, but I thought it'll be an interesting way to unlock the max cap level.
Also creates ideas for a story line. Could be a story about a giant Aibait, a magic mushpangy thing... doridoma invasion... etc.
I literally just thought it'll be interesting to add something unique like that to the game - might be a lot of objections, I haven't really thought that far into this suggestion yet so...

On a side note, I wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry for all the bother.
Your dedication to the server is admirable, and your work and efforts are very much appreciated.
Lynx
Lynx
Level 17: Nyangnyang
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby patatasinpajamas » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:39 am

Lynx » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:15 am wrote:I made a few suggestion on the other thread you posted about the wipe, but I forgot some of them...

Event
I thought perhaps an event to encourage to boost players into playing the game, also some extra excitement to start off with after the wipe.
I think some of my ideas were... quite close to 'unlikely' to 'impossible' suggestions.
- Box Event
- Play Reward Event
- Leveling up Event
- Top 100 Rank Event (I thought maybe the top 100 to get max level could be put on a ranking board on the website, with a reward of some kind?)
- Start up journey Event (all new characters can start up with an event box of some kind? that's soul linked)

My other suggestion, which is rather insane... but there's a game (forgot the name? Lost Towers MU? Can't remember...) where you can reset your level. In some games you have to pay with money in-game or real money. Maybe at level 190 you have to reset to 1 or 130 (think it'll be fun if it was level 1 haa), in order to get to max level. Pretty crazy idea, but I thought it'll be an interesting way to unlock the max cap level.
Also creates ideas for a story line. Could be a story about a giant Aibait, a magic mushpangy thing... doridoma invasion... etc.
I literally just thought it'll be interesting to add something unique like that to the game - might be a lot of objections, I haven't really thought that far into this suggestion yet so...

On a side note, I wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry for all the bother.
Your dedication to the server is admirable, and your work and efforts are very much appreciated.

I really like the going back to level 130 after hitting a certain level to unlock max level, really increases the difficulty by a notch and unlock a certain uniform skill or buff to make sure it's balance or make a class specific buff that'll make the classes even more unique, knowing FFS where you can wear any class equip, this'll open up new ideas for combos, like say an enhanced rage for templar class, more damage while greatly reducing HP or something to help make it an alternative while giving slayer a defensive buff while lowering it's attack or something, my ideas are kinda cliche I know but I'm sure you'd be able to come up with something so much better. I know me and my brother would love to play it more than we already do. I'm really excited to see what'll FFS look like once the clouds are gone, I really can't wait, with the changes and ideas like this one form lynx that might get implemented, I'm getting all the more excited to start again. KUDOS guys!
patatasinpajamas
Level 8: Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby RagingBanana » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 am

GOOD BYE FLY FOR SKY

HAHA GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SERVER I HOPE NO MORE ATTACKS TO COME BWAHAHAHA [WELL YOU CAN JUST WIPE IT RIGHT?]

-BTW Reed You Suck this time you think WIPING will end your agony its only the beginning ahahaha :deIlluminati:
ImageImage
RagingBanana
Level 8: Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
0%

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements