Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Malachyte » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Well, even though I'm really still a nobody, I'm gonna stick around. Might as well, right?
Malachyte
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby NillaHunnye » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 pm

This is the shittiest thing I've ever seen here on fly for sky....
and right now, everyone is a GM and are all freezing people and killing eachother or something? ....."what?"

I... After a couple of years playing this off and on... I'm pretty sure I wont come back.
All the retards can cheer.. but this is terrible.
NillaHunnye
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Khryptos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:29 pm

NillaHunnye » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:47 am wrote:This is the shittiest thing I've ever seen here on fly for sky....
and right now, everyone is a GM and are all freezing people and killing eachother or something? ....."what?"

I... After a couple of years playing this off and on... I'm pretty sure I wont come back.

The most terrible thing on this is that I still hoped reed wouldnt let me down, tho. I cant blame him, I can only blame myself for still having hope when it got destroyed again and again^^
Khryptos
Level 32: Hobo
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby NillaHunnye » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Khryptos » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:
NillaHunnye » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:47 am wrote:This is the shittiest thing I've ever seen here on fly for sky....

The most terrible thing on this is that I still hoped reed wouldnt let me down, tho. I cant blame him, I can only blame myself for still having hope when it got destroyed again and again^^

I mean I get it. It's run by Reed. Not the people who weasle their way through it. I just have no time for it if I have to start all over. I've wasted my life on it, having fun. I feel like I can't do that anymore.
NillaHunnye
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby Dynasty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Relax guy let the new Comer enjoy the game
Dynasty
Level 87: Antiquery
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby Dawn » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:16 pm

if you claim u've wasted your life on a private server i question your life and a wipe that made you quit is the best thing that could happen to you lmao
Dawn
Level 60: Driller
Progress to next level:
20%

Postby Izona » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:40 pm

@reed. how about add a scroll of exp awake and it's available on HM Store. 10% or 15% exp awake that cost 4KHM.
TAASlDAKUlGAHI
Iz
Izona
Level 62: Elderguard
Progress to next level:
73.3%

Postby Reed10021 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:43 pm

NillaHunnye » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 pm wrote:This is the shittiest thing I've ever seen here on fly for sky....

Sorry about that. Freeze and a few other abusable commands have been restricted once again.
Fly For Sky: March 2009 - January 2019.
Reed10021
Site Owner
Progress to next level:
100%

Postby KlRlTO » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Reed10021 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:32 pm wrote:
xDxDxD » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 pm wrote:Firstly, thanks again for your devotion to us all, no matter how (insert all negative adjectives here) one/all of us may be at times.

Now the requests..

I'm not sure if there's a way to tell besides checking, but some servers do rewards for accounts created before (whatever date) or for accounts with characters at certain levels. Could give some bonus "Veteran" or "I survived 8/13/16"(or date of wipe) titles to accounts that had 180+ characters before the wipe. Account bound goodies too, maybe like a chance box with a limited time FWC set/Divine set (+0, +10, +15, +20) (chances for 1, 2, or 3 days) for leveling. Oh, and please add the missing fashion and pets that (I think) JellyBeans made a post about.

That's a neat idea.

+1 . well the last days , you know , some guys including me hates that there will be a wipe but as days pass, everything now is cool for me . well i am saying im gonna play again, atleast im gonna try and yes, a compensation will be good like a free meal and accommodation on a 5 star hotel . LOL .
goodluck guys , may this action bring more thrill .
ps. dont forget the compensation :) haha ... tnx reed

IGN: KlRlTO
Guild: Unstoppable

"With Great Power, Comes Great Electricity Bill"
~UncleTrump
KlRlTO
Level 25: Red Mantis B
Progress to next level:
16.7%

Postby Edit » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Suggestion - No more Gm Awakes from events, I'm sure there's other ways to give out unique rewards
Edit
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements