Full Wipe [Done]

This section contains all the announcements made by Fly For Sky staff members. Check here to see the latest Fly For Sky information from the staff.

Re: Full Wipe

Postby Alanox » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 pm

First of all I'd like to thank you for all the blood and tears you put into this project. I just want to let you know that I totally agree the decision of a full wipe which, in my opinion is the best you could have done.
I really love to see the new features implemented into the game and I honestly can't wait to check it out.

As some ppl already mentioned, there are a lot of things that would be handy to see changed or removed from the game, as for example the categorized inventory. In any case, I'm totally sure that you will do the best you could.
Just wanted to send you some good vibes!

Oh and is there a way to change that N00B boss in colosseum and the dungeon, like change the interval of the stun or decrease holy cd or decrease the loot he drops. It's just a pain in the ass to fight against him and the boss almost take as long as the rest of the bosses together. :P

Anyway keep up the great work !
Alanox
Level 4: Small Mushpang
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby iPodNano » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Evalerian » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 am wrote:
iPodNano » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:27 pm wrote:Removing Prems and Beads or changing their effect will be the dumbest thing ever ...
all pvp players keep farming because for those stuff now if u find it unbalance and OP to you maybe you need to farm harder to afford and get those stuff on your hand lol ....

I had over 100 of every consumable.

We do not need 1000% of every stat

we dont need?? are u sure??? the bigger the stats the harder to get and the better for your char right??
so if ur lazy to farm u cant get those prems and beads... so thats why u need to farm even if ur pve and pvp characters are max at lvl and items...
i doesnt matter if u have all those 100 kinds the thing is some of those are useless on other jobs.. it doesnt mean u have all those u will use all those lol.... i got all prems ingame and stones but some of those are useless for my job ... and u need those stats to kill other job or balance ur atk with ur hp with the support of beads and prems some player need those things on their build thats why they are farming to buy and maintain those items on their char....
iPodNano
Level 9: Captain Peakyturtle
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby Dynasty » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:43 pm

iPodNano » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 pm wrote:
iPodNano » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:27 pm wrote:Removing Prems and Beads or changing their effect will be the dumbest thing ever ...
all pvp players keep farming because for those stuff now if u find it unbalance and OP to you maybe you need to farm harder to afford and get those stuff on your hand lol ....

we dont need?? are u sure??? the bigger the stats the harder to get and the better for your char right??
so if ur lazy to farm u cant get those prems and beads... so thats why u need to farm even if ur pve and pvp characters are max at lvl and items...
i doesnt matter if u have all those 100 kinds the thing is some of those are useless on other jobs.. it doesnt mean u have all those u will use all those lol.... i got all prems ingame and stones but some of those are useless for my job ... and u need those stats to kill other job or balance ur atk with ur hp with the support of beads and prems some player need those things on their build thats why they are farming to buy and maintain those items on their char....

dont even bother lol Mr Smart ass Evalerian cant understand what you are saying so dont Waste ur time Explain to him. just let it go Bro :D
Dynasty
Level 87: Antiquery
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby Harry » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:47 pm

he is just lazy xD

The only ones who should kill,
Are those who are prepared to be killed
Harry
Level 95: Gongury
Progress to next level:
35%

Postby miguel2207 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 am

I thought it's gonna be WIPED, what is wrong??? :evil: :evil: :evil:
miguel2207
Level 1: Small Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Re: Full Wipe [Done]

Postby chischan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:41 am

oh so great and powerful and much honored sir reed,

is it possible for the server to have a perin slot, for us to not need quite numbers of slot in our inventory?
like this one here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chischan
Level 4: Small Mushpang
Progress to next level:
33.3%

Postby iPodNano » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:00 am

Dynasty » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:28 pm wrote:
iPodNano » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:44 pm wrote:

dont even bother lol Mr Smart ass Evalerian cant understand what you are saying so dont Waste ur time Explain to him. just let it go Bro :D

lol i think so.... if reed change those effect i wont play anymore for sure coz the game i gonna suck ... :lol: those prems and beads and consumables are the only way to keep each char balance for some reason ..... if those beads become less effect well welcome to the Templar Class when no one can kill you hahhahhahaha
iPodNano
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby iPodNano » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 am

chischan » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:26 pm wrote:oh so great and powerful and much honored sir reed,

is it possible for the server to have a perin slot, for us to not need quite numbers of slot in our inventory?
like this one here:

+1 for this so we can count our perins in and instant and more space in inventory
iPodNano
Progress to next level:
0%

Postby xDxDxD » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:06 am

Since it seems that everyone is complaining about it rather than reporting it: At class change (with the scroll), skill points vanish.
Request fashion edits here!
xDxDxD
Level 37: Manager Cardpuppet
Progress to next level:
30%

Postby Greed » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:17 am

there's a glitch when you change your class dude .. your skill points will vanish .. then you cant even upgrade your skills .. cant level myself XD
Greed
Level 2: Aibatt
Progress to next level:
33.3%

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements